Thursday, July 1, 2010

Suck it, Eclipse!

NO, I'm not being rude! I'm happy for everyone that is going to see the latest Twilight movie this week. Even though I will wait to watch it via Rifftrax, I wanted to offer to all my friends waiting in those long ticket lines the chance to try a beverage that would rival vamp juice:

Quick Milk Magic Straws
FEEL THE TASTE!* Straws full of cocoa-y pebbles!

And what would be even BETTER than having choco magic straws in an Eclipse line would be receiving a free copies of Suzanne Collins's THE HUNGER GAMES!!! I've never heard of this happening before. England gets Cadbury and free books.

*I want to feel the taste of all my comestibles, don't you?

2 comments:

Jenn Chushcoff said...

I saw these yesterday at Harbor Greens in Gig Harbor. I'm not sure I want to "feel the taste" though. I like my chocolate milk smooth and creamy. Did it taste good?

CocoaStomp said...

Millions of baby cows can't be wrong, Jenn. But yes, my friends under ten and I think they are AWESOME.